Monday, July 27, 2009

Plans...

Actually I'm quite lazy to think of appropriate words for my reviews that's why I quit and entertained the new ideas in my cerebral.


I'm planning to have a blog - a complete one - I was inspired by Ma'am Daye, my future professor in Introduction to Law.

I. I decided to have it categories this way. Bookworm-

I. I decided to have it categories this way. Bookworm-wherein I will put on my reviews on books, it would be on this order-Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, John Grisham’s books with no particular order, since it wasn’t a series one; and Harry Potter.

II. Next would be my College Life- 1st year hindsight comprises of my experiences and the highlight would be my ROTC experience. 2nd year-same as usual.. 3rd year-my PSS experience, debate, tagaytay and baguio, etc. 4th year-my future-let’s wait for it.

III. Leadership section would be highlighting my deepest thoughts about my PSS experience, its struggles and how to overcome such.

IV. Truth-would be about my faith to AMA. I hope this is not an issue, I mean, I would be posting HIM in the net, without HIS permission. Double thinking…

V. Love life- the spice that I think would make it lovely. I would do it in a fictional way so as to protect the characters.. hehe.. since I would like to write romantic novels like that of Nicholas Sparks.

VI. Character-that would be all sided of Careen-my family, friends, everything.

VII. Issues-a worth thinking one. I would like to post my opinion in different important issues local and internationally.

So I do have 7 sections or categories in all. I’m planning to have it finish until my 4th year. I hope I would.

It also mean my life would be an open book to everyone.. well, not so until I brag it…. Just to express my thoughts I think that would not hurt me that bad…

Sayonara>> ^^

1 comment:

  1. i think di na to matutuloy. great tha i planned. super next nalng ang action. hehe. ^^

    ReplyDelete