Friday, September 11, 2009

Undivided Self

September will always be the busiest month I have.

First, I have to attend in extensive debate training in preparation for the Sep 18 and 19 University Debate Championship.

CEFP team is compose of: Ginette Lopez- PM and DLO from BPS 2-1 which is also the PSS 2nd year rep.; Jezza Lizette Lizano-LO from BPS 3-2 which is also a CEFP Councilor; and yours truly-Whip.

I knew very well these people and they are really close to me. We have been through tedious trainings since the 1st week of September. We go to school just to train and went home late. We had overnight last week in Imperial Palace-which my Demosthenes team won and thanks to them they contributed it to SOD. Then, just last night we had it in our house.

I am now having more and more excitement and hope to win and finally finish this adventure I may say. Please AMA help us!

With this, I compromise lots of things. First, the PSS. I am always having hard life being a President of such organization compose of people who always think they are the most intelligent human being, who always just part of the problem, who always criticize and that's it. Thankfully there are those who stay supportive and optimistic with my leadership. Thanks to them for keeping me alive. Hehe...
Now, I can't focus on the thigns I have to do. Just like now the COSOA is trying to take advantage over us.

My academics which is my life and my very existence. I am no longer have time to review my cases and oh which worried me so badly because tomorrow is our mock bar. The sign which will be my determinant if i will continue my law dreams. another is our thesis, OMG!! we have to revise chapter 1-3. Thanks to Pravis for being there checking our thesis.

Other opportunities which i set aside for this University debate. Democracy Camp, I was suppose to be the representative of PUP which paid everything for the said camp. however i can' be, the date of 16-19 is very important for the Univ. Debate.

my friends who complain that i have no time for them...

my family who also complain for my late arrival at home, of my non staying at home, of course of my allowance that should be 3 days only.

my boyfriend.... anyways he understand... smile... hehe...

my self, i know i have to have rest, i feel discomfort with my body, im no longer feeling well.

and most importantly, AMANG SQOPQUZ. i have to still be good daughter despite those stress and unlikely people around me...

i just need to focus on debate. then i'll be normal again after next week. excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment